Friday, October 8, 2021

Eoto presentation learnings

 The one that interested me the most and was touched on twice in the presentations was the facial pasting of influencers, famous people, or anyone else to be able to get them to say anything you want. I forget the name but it was very impressive to the lengths people can go to to manipulate society. A fake video of Obama was even released calling recent President Trump vulgar names and people actually believed it was real because the technology is so advanced. It was explained that anyone can do it now a days it depends on the time and money that you invest to make it believable or not. One funny video that was showed was the Nido video where the presenters boyfriend used the technology to take Nido's face and make him say whatever he wanted.  I wonder where people in the future will take this technology. Corruption to comedy or anything in between. The need for actors and actresses in the movie industry may die out as well. As technology is becoming so advance they are able to use people's faces without actually having them in person to film instead using stand-ins for a body paying them at a much cheaper rate. It was even said that we will even be able to bring actors, actresses, and major influencers back from the dead to use there likeness in certain portrayals whether that be movie, commercials, and much more. In the future I believe this will become a commonality and I wonder if they will even be able to use random strangers faces to do things. 


7 Strategies Emotionally Intelligent People Use to Keep Their Feelings  Under Control | Inc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final exam post

  My relationship with technology is very healthy. I do not use it too much and I do not use it too little. I give credit to my parents as t...